By PCN Staff
Join us in Cawston, British Columbia for the 3rd Annual “Quest for a Cure” Dinner, Concert & Dance Party! It’s the Ultimate Destination Party with Key Note Speaker Dr. Gurdev Parmar, ND, FABNO. All proceeds go to Prevent Cancer Now and the Canadian Cancer Society of B.C.
WHEN: Saturday September 7, 2013 (runs from 2:00pm until late)
WHERE: The beautiful VineGlass Renewal Resort
For details, go to www.VineGlass.ca or call 1.888. 694.6996
Would you like to get your friends together for a good time and a good cause? Whether it’s a gala or a garage sale, Prevent Cancer Now is here to support you! We will promote your event on our website, Facebook, Twitter and in An Ounce, and provide info on cancer prevention for your guests. Get in touch with us at: email@example.com
You can now make donations to Prevent Cancer Now online! Follow this link to make contributions on our secure website. ALL of your contributions go to cancer prevention. Remember, Prevention is the Cure!
- Yummy & Health Recipe
- Global Asbestos Trade Increased by more than 20% in 2012
- From Great Grandma to You: Epigenetic changes reach down through the generations
- Incineration Campaign Update
- Nanomaterials – should we be concerned?
- The Best of the Fests
- RF Radiation: Convenience at the Expense of Our Health?
- Earth Action on PEI Pesticides
- Fracking and Health Awareness Project
- Physicians for the Environment Get Early Coal Plant Closure
- Meet the Endocrine System, and Disruptors
- Endocrine Update
Quest for a Cure
- PCN shorts…
Published: July 1st, 2013