By PCN Staff
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…
- Globe and Mail (August 15, 2012) Keep kids out of tanning salons
- British Medical Journal (July 24, 2012) Indoor tanning driving melanoma numbers up
- BBC News (July 22, 2012) Reducing salt ‘would cut cancer’
- CBC Radio’s The Current (June 22, 2012) Breasts: A natural and unnatural history
- Globe and Mail (July 14, 2012) Your manicure looks beautiful. But the health effects are ugly
- LA Times (June 6, 2012) CT scans in childhood can triple brain tumor, leukemia risk: study
- CBC News (May 11, 2012) Skin-cancer warnings ignored
- City of Toronto (2012) CHEMTRAC: New interactive map of toxin releases in Toronto
- Warning: Your mobile gadgets can be hazardous to your heath
- Fracking, Shale Gas and Children’s Health: Toxins and vulnerable populations
- Go Home – Talk to Your Fish
- Camille’s Yummy Summer Recipe: The Watermelon Slushy
- Time to end the Corruption of Public Health Policy by the asbestos industry
- Let’s study the health impact of the Tar Sands too!
- Celebrating the Life of Dr. Rosalie Bertell (1929-2012)
- Best to avoid that new car smell
- Defeating incinerators one community at a time
- We need to create a pesticide-free environment if we’re going to prevent cancer
- Donate to PCN – We need you!
- Please take 2 minutes and complete our readship survey!
Published: August 15th, 2012