By PCN Staff
Get the latest news from PCN…
- CRIIGEN (June 24, 2014) Landmark long-term health study of genetically modified corn and herbicide re-published, along with all data, as well as a call for responsibility and industry data, and the history of interference in science.
- CBC News (June 24, 2014) Pesticides linked to bee deaths must be banned, scientists say
- New Scientist (June 24, 2014) Neonicotinoid pesticides are bad news for everything
- Globe and Mail (June 17, 2014) Government silent as questions mount about asbestos danger
- Globe and Mail (June 14, 2014) No safe use: Canada’s embrace of the ‘miracle mineral’ asbestos has seeded an epidemic of cancers
- Medical News Today (June 10, 2014) Is hair dye to blame for hairdressers’ increased risk of bladder cancer? | OEM Study
- Canadian Press (June 4, 2014) High mercury levels bull’s-eye around tar sands, says new study
- CBC News (June 3, 2014) High radon levels found across Canada
- Media Release (June 2, 2014) Kiss-Off Cancer Cook-Off – Great Food, Served with a Side of Prevention Tips
- CBC News (June 2, 2014) Toxic hoses – Watering gardens with lead, BPA and phthalates
- NRC Research Press (May 29, 2014) Diet, exercise in cancer prevention, treatment the focus of special journal
- BBC News (May 28, 2014) Farm antibiotics use out of control says World Health Organisation
- Nature (May 28, 2014) Air of danger: Carcinogens are all around us, so scientists are broadening their ideas of environmental risk
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (May 2, 2014) Potentially Preventable Deaths from the Five Leading Causes
- KOMO News (May 19, 2014) Could artificial turf be causing cancer?
- European Coalition for Corporate Justice (April 15, 2014) European parliament votes for rules on corporate accountability and business transparency
- Moms Across America (April 7, 2014) Glyphosate testing full report: Found in mothers’ breast milk, urine and water
- Global News (April 5, 2014) Debate rages over health effects of pesticide atrazine
- Vancouver Observer (April 4, 2014) Up in smoke: As Europe shies away from burning trash, Metro Vancouver gears up for $480m waste-to-energy incinerator
- Mother Jones (March/April 2014) The Scary New Evidence on BPA-Free Plastics and the Big Tobacco-style campaign to bury it
- Sri Lanka Business (March 11, 2014) Study links deadly Sri Lanka kidney disease to Monsanto herbicide | ABSTRACT | RELATED-1 | RELATED-2
- Globe and Mail (February 12, 2014) Band downstream from proposed BC mine fears long-term pollution | MORE
- Media Release (February 5, 2014) Environmental groups force Ottawa to review approval of hundreds of pesticide products
- BBC News (February 4, 2014) Cancer ‘tidal wave’ on horizon, warns World Health Organization
- We need your permission to keep in touch – please confirm your email today
- PCN is moving ahead – Be part of the excitement!
- Unbeatable Beets in a healthy appetizer, and a dessert!
- The dirt on artificial turf
- Thermography: a role in prevention and early detection of breast cancer?
- Stay safe and healthy in the summer sun
- Kiss-Off Cancer Cook-Off – Great Food, Served with a Side of Prevention Tips
- First do no harm: What the science says about shale gas, health and other issues
- What are the full economic, health and security costs and benefits of wired versus wireless technology?
- Lawn Pesticide Bans Mean Cancer Prevention
- Societal implications of a new occupational and environmental cancer study
Published: June 25th, 2014
Did you know you can get a new cancer prevention tip every day?
We have an App for that!